- management of company actions and specifically:
- to send promotional material;
- a statistical analysis for business purposes;
Data may be communicated to the following people or entities:
- members of the data controller’s network, including dealers, distributors, agents and marketing assistants;
- public administrations for fulfilment of obligations envisaged by law, regulations or EU standards (e.g. Local Health Authorities, Employment offices, Tax and Finance Administration);
Data provided may come to the notice of data processors appointed by Ferrino e C. S.p.A., within and outside the company.
Data subjects may exercise the right as stated in Art. 7 Lgs. D. 196/2003 by contacting the data controller, Ferrino e C. S.p.A., in the person of the current legal representative at the registered offices of the company.
The data controller, pursuant to Art. 4, I comma, letter f) and 28, I comma, second part, Lgs. D. 196/2003, is Ferrino e C. S.p.A., in the person of the current legal representative.
The data subject may in respect of
Art. 7 (The right to access personal data and other rights)
- The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him/her exists or not, even if not yet registered, and to receive this data in an intelligible form.
- 2) The party concerned is entitled to obtain information regarding:
- a) the origin of their personal data;
- b) data processing purposes and methods;
- c) the logic applied in the case of data processed with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) details identifying the data controller, data processors, and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 2;
- e) the persons or types of persons personal data could be sent to or who may have access to such data in their role as the designated local representative in the country, as controllers or employees.
- 3) The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
- a) updates, amendments or, where relevant, supplements to their data;
- b) the deletion, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the actions listed at letters a and b have been brought to the attention (also as regards their content) of the persons with whom the data was shared or disclosed, except in the event that this action proves impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the rights protected.