COD. PRODUCT: 75563ECC
- immediately, protecting the airways from possible obstructions when caught up in an avalanche;
- subsequently, it protects the buried victim from breathing air that is saturated with carbon dioxide,with resulting suffocation. The anatomical mouthpiece means that air breathed in through the front of the respirator is then expelled, rich in carbon dioxide, from the back, allowing the victim to breathe while awaiting help.
- Certified according to EN 89/686/ECC standards
- Anatomical mouthpiece with tooth grip to reduce the risk of losing it during the avalanche
- Antifreeze ball valve: extremely light, precision action balls guarantee quick, efficient switchover for more natural, easier breathing. The user’s movement keeps the balls in movement inside the valves, preventing them from freezing, up to a tested temperature of -40° C.