COD. PRODUCT: 86245HAA
SLEEPINGBAG REVOLUTION 1200 WTS RDS DOWN
HL Revolution 1200 WTS is the ideal sleeping bag for those looking to sleep comfortably on expeditions in extreme conditions, since it provides heat insulation up to -45°C and comfort at around -22°C (man). HL Revolution 1200 WTS has cutting-edge features and exceptional quality:
- goose down and feather filling, for excellent warmth, thanks to the 95/5 - 800 cuin composition
- minimum heat loss, thanks to the welding in place of the outer seams (Welded Technical System W.T.S.)
- 15% more room: thanks to the elastic, stretch construction of the inner channels, which provide better movement inside the bag and improve warmth by adhering to the body.
- Shell: Nylon 20D 380T MiniRipstop
- Liner: Nylon 20D 380T MiniRipsto
- Filling: 1200 g Extradown 95/5 800 cuin RDS
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around -22°C (man)
- W.T.S. Stretch System: welds in place of the outer seams to minimize heat loss, and stretch construction for the internal channels to provide a sleeping bag that provides lots of freedom to move
- Cold protection hood
- “One Touch” system to open and close the hood from inside the bag, using just one hand
- Central zipper to minimise heat loss and make access to the inside of the bag easier
- Zip baffle and padded heat collar to create a barrier against the cold.
- Elastic construction for optimised width and comfy use when wearing mountain clothing Generous size for possible insertion of another sleeping bag to boost heat performance.
- Cotton stuff sack included