COD. PRODUCT: 99099DAFR
SNOWBOUND 3 TENT
Snowbound 3 is the 3-person tent built to provide top performance when it comes to wind resistance, thanks to a system of reinforcements on the perimeter structure (RB) and to its geodesic shape. This tent is the ideal shelter for professionals facing expeditions at high altitudes or on glaciers, in base camps or areas with lots of exposure to wind and extreme weather conditions.
- Structure: Geodetic
- Materials: Fly sheet in 50D, 80 g/m2, Polyester Ripstop coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 4.000 mm. Water repellent, with FR treatment | R.B. System: fly sheet with reinforcement band on the perimeter in 210D polyester Oxford that acts as a harness for guaranteed better resistance in case of adverse weather conditions | Inside waterrepellent and breathable 70D, 55 g/m2, Polyester Ripstop, with FR treatment | Floor in 70D, 95 g/m2, Polyester coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 8.000 mm. Water repellent, with FR treatment | Transparent front window in TPU | Taped seams to guarantee total waterproofing | Three layer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 4 shockcorded aluminium poles of equal length for easier set up | 1 aluminium veranda pole in a different colour | Inner tent overhung using continuous mesh sleeves | “V shape" aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: 2 vestibules | Fully opening room doors that fold into a special pocket | Ventilation sleeves and outlets that close from the inside | Liftable flap on the entrance to the tent for excellent ventilation (when rolled up) or tent protection in case of bad weather (if unrolled)
- Storage: Internal storage pockets | Gear loops
- Accessories: Adjustable fly sheet distance from the base, for excellent tensioning and to provide a larger or smaller air passage, based on climate and weather conditions | Guy lines to secure the tent connected directly to the poles for maximum stability | Fluorescent guy line pulls | Stuff sack for tent included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code | Tape loops on floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, using ice axes, skis or other moorings.