DSLV - en
German Ski Instructors Association (DSLV)
The German Ski Instructors Association (DSLV) represents the interests of all professional snow sport instructors and snow sport schools and with almost 15’000 members it is the largest professional sport instructors’ association in Germany.
The DSLV is the first sports association in Europe, to be an educational institution in accordance with DIN ISO 29990 and to be certified by TÜV Rheinland.
This is a strict quality management certification of international status.
The DSLV collaborates closely with governmental institutions, wintersport industry, tourism partners, research partners, as well as a large number of associations connected with snow sports both nationally and internationally.
The German snow sport instructor’s education is highly competitive and fundamental in every aspect of the training and considered to be one of the best besides Italy, Switzerland, Austria and, France.
Facts and figures of the largest professional sports instructor’s association in Germany:
- almost 15’000 members as multipliers
- 225 professional ski and snowboard schools
- 4’200 participants in snow sport clinics per season
- 12’500 days education/training by our experts per season
- 320’000 guests in professional ski and snowboard schools per season
- about 1.1 million booked customer days in ski and snowboard schools per season