COD. PRODUCT: 97212LBB
Innovative quick-assembly tent designed for Civil Protection and First Aid teams. Mixed pneumatic-textile fireproof structure (CAT I) that overcomes several problems related to pneumatic tents, while maintaining the advantages during assembly.
- Materials: Tent 50% modacrylic - 50% cotton 315 g/m2 | tensile strength: warp ≥ 1100 N / weft ≥ 850 N | tear resistance: warp ≥ 19 N / weft ≥ 24 N | water resistance ≥ 600 mm | flame retardant CAT I | Floor PVC coated flame retardant polyester 630 g/m2 | tensile strength: warp ≥ 2100 N / weft ≥ 2200 | tear resistance: warp ≥ 200 N / weft ≥ 240 | water resistance ≥ 5000 mm ISO 811:2018 | flame retardant CAT I
- Poles: Pneumatic framework polyester coated with PVC Weight: 640 g/m2 Ø 380 mm | Galvanised steel spacers Ø 28 mm - Thickness 1 mm
- The support arches make up the pneumatic framework, while the whole tent is made of a cotton/modacrylic blend fabric, with very interesting weight and breathability characteristics compared to the classic solution of pneumatic tents, made entirely of non-breathable PVC fabric. Pneu-tex tents are available in three sizes: 3 arches (art. 97224), 4 arches (art. 97212) and 6 arches (art. 97220), all with two entrance doors protected by verandas.
- All models are available with the simultaneous inflating/deflating kit, internal insulation sheet, partition sheet, shade sheet,
- connection module, heating and air conditioning systems, lighting system and flooring described on the following pages.