COD. PRODUCT: 98080MWW
HIGH PERFORMANCE TENT 48MQ
The High Performance tent is an innovative emergency solution. Thanks to the vertical poles, it is possible to have a larger internal area that can be used for different functions: first shelter, hospital ward, school, offices and much more.
- Materials: Roof 50% modacrylic 50% cotton 315 g/m2 | tensile strength: warp ≥ 1100 N / weft ≥ 850 | tear resistance: warp ≥ 19 N / weft ≥ 24 N | water resistance ≥ 600 mm | flame retardant CAT I |
- Walls 600D polyester with polyurethane coating 240 g/m2 | tensile strength: warp ≥ 1700 N / weft ≥ 1400 | tear resistance: warp ≥ 75 N / weft ≥ 70 N | water resistance ≥ 3500 mm | flame retardant CPAI 84:1995 |
- Floor polyethylene 180 g/m2 | tensile strength: warp ≥ 650 N / weft ≥ 800 | tear resistance: warp ≥ 100 N / weft ≥ 80 N | water resistance ≥ 5000 mm | flame retardant CPAI 84:1995 | Shade sheet polyethylene 165 g/m2 | light blocking capacity 96%.
- Poles: Aluminium reinforcement 6060 Ø 35 mm - Thickness 3 mm | Steel joints Ø 42,5 mm - Thickness 3 mm
- The tent is hung on the structure, which remains outside, acting as a base for the supplied shade sheet. The large windows with mosquito nets facilitate ventilation and the window coverings also act as shading. The two entrance walls have a double door system: a larger one that allows the wall to be opened almost completely and a smaller one in the middle, equipped with a mosquito net and a closing sheet.
- The tent is breathable as the roof is made of Cotton/Modacrylic fabric, which prevents the formation of condensation inside. The black polyethylene shade sheet, flame retardant (CPAI 84:1995), reduces light transmission by 96%, improves the indoor climate and protects the tent from the weather. The structure is completed by a strong polyethylene floor sheet, the edges of which can be raised and fixed to the tent canvas with a Velcro and buckle system, thus protecting the inside of the tent from the weather. The framework consists of aluminium poles and steel joints and is designed to make assembly procedures as simple as possible.
- The joints also function as a support for the shade sheet, eliminating the need for an additional structure. The High Performance tent can be used in different climate zones, always ensuring indoor comfort. The tent has been tested to withstand a snow load of 30 kg/sqm.
- Available in two sizes: 48 m² 6x8 m and 72 m² 6x12 m.