COD. PRODUCT: 99064NAAFR
TENT NAMIKA 2
2-Person, 4-season tent with minimum weight and compact dimensions. Easy to set up, thanks to the continued external sleeves, closed on one end for easy set-up, even in case of harsh weather conditions, without getting the inner tent wet.
- Structure: Dome
- Materials: Fly-sheet in 100% Recycled 70D Polyester Ripstop, 85 g/m2, coated with aluminised, heat-insulating polyurethane, waterproof to 3000 mm, with FR treatment | Inner tent in 70D Polyester Ripstop, 55 g/m2, water-repellent and breathable, with FR treatment | Floor in 100% Recycled 70D Polyester, 95 g/m2, coated with heat-insulating polyurethane, waterproof to 8,000 mm, with FR treatment | Front window in clear TPU |Taped seams in fly-sheet and floor | Three-layer construction to reinforce the floor corners.
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 3 shock-corded duraluminium poles in different colours for easier set up | External poles | Inner tent hung from fly-sheet with tapes, loops and toggles | "Y-Peg" aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: Front vestibule | Door with exterior mosquito net that opens out fully and folds into a special pocket | Ventilation sleeves with stormproof system.
- Storage: Internal storage pockets | Gear loops
- Accessories: Tape loops in floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, with ice-axes, skis or other dead weights | Reflective storm guy-lines | Lamp hook | Stuff sack | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code.