- Structure: Geodetic
- Materials: Fly sheet in thermal insulating, aluminised 210D Polyester Oxford, waterproof to 4,000 mm, water resistant, fireproof to CPAI 84 standard | Inner tent in water-repellent, breathable 70D Polyester, fireproof to CPAI 84 standard | Fully welded inner tent floor in Polyethylene, waterproof to 10,000 mm, water resistant and fireproof to CPAI 84 standard | Fully welded additional floor in Polyethylene, waterproof to 10,000 mm, water resistant and fireproof to CPAI 84 standard | Taped seams in the fly-sheet to guarantee total waterproofing
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy for light weight,strength and elasticity | 4 shock-corded aluminium poles, diameter 13 mm, all the same length for easier setup| 2 inner tent ridge poles in shock-corded aluminium, diameter 8.5 mm and the same length for easier setup | 2 steel poles for vestibule | Reinforced steel pegs, 25 cm long and 2 mm thick
- Entrance and ventilation: Front vestibule door with window andside rain protections that roll up completely | Rear entrance |Ventilation sleeves | Liftable snow flap for excellent ventilation(when rolled up) or protection in case of bad weather (if unrolled)| Inner tent doors and windows with outer mosquito net and fullyclosable inner cover.
- Storage: Internal storage pockets | Gear loops
- Accessories: Multipoint guy line system to secure the tent andprovide greater structural resistance in case of strong winds |Tape to adjust the distance from fly-sheet to base, for excellenttensioning and to allow more or less air to enter, based on theclimate and weather conditions | Tape loops on the corners ofthe fly-sheet to secure the tent, if set up on snow, with ice axes,skis or other anchorages | Reinforced stuff sack in polyethylenewith compression straps and double carry handle | Reinforcedpolyethylene bag for poles and pegs | Repair kit | Set up instructionvideo activated by QR Code.