COD. PRODUCT: 99067DAA
TENT MAVERICK 2
Maverick 2 is the completely waterproof, compact, and ultra-light 2-person tent with single canvas. It is the result of laboratory and high-altitude testing and is a great, technologically advanced answer to the problems of professional users needing to deal with extreme conditions. Maverick 2 is ideal for expedition and climbing use.
The main characteristics of Maverick 2 are:
- waterproof single canvas in Teflon Shield material + fabric protection for completewaterproof protection
- Ultra light: minimum weight 2.2 kg (fly sheet and poles only)
- Double cross structure with front vestibulefor gear storage
- 2 person
- Double cross
- Three-layer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic
- Fly sheet in Polyamide Ripstop 40D with Texit® Membrane 10000 mm and Teflon™ Shield+ finishing material to form a barrier around each single fibre. Liquid splashes will simply form beads and roll off, while all residues can be removed by brushing or wiping with a clean cloth. Excellent repellence for both water and oily splashes.
- Floor in 70D Polyamide, coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 8000 mm
- Taped seams to guarantee total waterproofing
- 2 shock-corded aluminium poles
- External poles
- Front vestibule
- Front door with exterior mosquito net
- Ventilation sleeves and outlets that close from the inside
- Internal storage pockets
- Gear loops
- Transparent window
- Tape loops on floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, using ice axes, skis or other moorings.
- “V shape" aluminium pegs
- Guy line system to secure the tent.
- Fluorescent guy line runners
- Stuff sack included
- Repair kit included
- Instruction video activated with QR code