COD. PRODUCT: 99098DAFR
SNOWBOUND 2 TENT
- Structure: Geodetic
- Materials: Fly sheet in 50D, 80 g/m2, Polyester Ripstop coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 4.000 mm. Water repellent, with FR treatment | R.B. System: fly sheet with reinforcement band on the perimeter in 210D polyester Oxford that acts as a harness for guaranteed better resistance in case of adverse weather conditions | Inside waterrepellent and breathable 70D, 55 g/m2, Polyester Ripstop, with FR treatment | Floor in 70D, 95 g/m2, Polyester coated with polyurethane, waterproof to 8.000 mm. Water repellent, with FR treatment | Transparent front window in TPU | Taped seams to guarantee total waterproofing | Threelayer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 4 shockcorded aluminium poles of equal length for easier set up | 1 aluminium veranda pole in a different colour | Inner tent overhung using continuous mesh sleeves | “V shape" aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: 1 vestibule and rear entrance | Fully opening room doors that fold into a special pocket | Ventilation sleeves that can be closed from the inside | Liftable flap on the entrance to the tent for excellent ventilation (when rolled up) or tent protection in case of bad weather (if unrolled)
- Storage: Internal storage pockets | Gear loops
- Accessories: Adjustable fly sheet distance from the base, for excellent tensioning and to provide a larger or smaller air passage, based on climate and weather conditions | Guy lines to secure the tent connected directly to the poles for maximum stability | Fluorescent guy line pulls | Stuff sack for tent included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code | Tape loops on floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, using ice axes, skis or other moorings.